gesmunds
"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone" -- Shrek

It's my first time to watch in a movie theater alone last Tuesday. I watched Shrek Forever After. Believe it or not - I cried.
I cried because as I watched, I realized how sad I was.
I cried because I felt the frustrations. (love)

Damn Forever After! Sino bang nagsabing totoo un??!! b

bitter. (LOL!)

After the movie, I felt great. I've never been so refreshed!

The movie gave me hope... that though there's a lot of imperfections,
we can be rescued by true love. Meantime, we better look and appreciate what we currently have and not what we don't have.
(i'd better read this again and again! haha!)

I love this Final Chapter of Shrek really! i can tell that this my favorite among the sequel. :)

Realization: Keep the Faith! kahit lunod na lunod na. :D
Currently Playing: I'm a Believer by Smash Mouth and For Once in my Life by Stevie Wonder

0 Responses