gesmunds
After the good message I got from my birthday… I believe by now I finally decided to be happy. As a friend always says, “mind over matter”. It’s right. I always believe that everything happens for a purpose. I think that all the down moments needed to happen in order for us to realize the essentials in this life. it’s like in swimming… when you’re in the water and you find your muscles tired of moving and you’re about to get drowned… you must let yourself get down… pull down the gravity… reach the bottom… then kick it hard for you to rise up again… to swim again. In my case.. I embraced them all… the loneliness, failure, disappointments, emptiness,,.. and now I can say.. I’m getting better!

"Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part
of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can’t
remember a time in your life when it wasn’t. But then one day you feel
something else, something that feels wrong, only because it’s so
unfamiliar. And in that moment you realize you’re happy."
- Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill

Currently Playing: Breathe by Anna Nalick

0 Responses