gesmunds
hi there! happy birthday to me!!!!
so to start the day… @ 12 am im in alabang,got drunk with Millimeter friends… in the morning… 8:30am.. i feel terrible… i head is bad. but i feel better when i saw a box of chocolates in my office table, toni gave me..yum yum! mam lina, my boss, told me that my day is free.. i can do other things in office other than work… whoa! how cool is that?

but since i dont have a fone right now, my supposed-to-be-special-day become so quiet.. as i said yesterday, im not feeling so good nowadays… well maybe thats how its gonna be… being far from your family is really hurting…especially when you wake up in the morning and there is no one to greet you of that special day…

it made me feel better when i opened my friendster account and found my brother leave a comment on my friendster… a great feeling indeed…

in the night,, i asked toni to accompany me in the nearest chapel,, i prayed so hard that it is open.. lucky me! its not only open, there is also an on going Mass! we attended the Mass and talking to God is really a wonderful feeling… it completed my day! we stayed at Diaz (a bakery) eat something and talked about a lot of important issues in our lives.. cool indeed! thanks Toni, i really appreciate it! love you sis! mwah! ^_^

i went home and had a brief chat with sis. Anne, a great firend.. updates.. also a quick conversation with kuya abe (ex-officemate)… which leaves me a good message for my birthday… it goes like this…

abe: buti masaya na sya
madj: yea… thats true…
abe: ikaw…are you happy?
madj: huh?
abe: haha
madj: what a question?
abe: bkt? masama bng maging masaya?
madj: well, yan ang question na mahirap sagutin ng oo para sakin
madj: gusto ko maging masaya, but i cant,…
abe: alam mo madj…happiness is a state of mind…it is your choice/decision if you like to be happy or not…right?
madj: yeah…
madj: what if there is no reason to be happy?
abe: hehe well….in time…you can finally say you’re happy…if you have finally decided to be happy…
abe: you can make it happen….kaw pa
madj: thanks kuya abe.. it means something to me…
(sana lang mabasa mo to! *_*)

thats all for tonight… i need to face something important tomorrow.. well good luck for me.. my moment of truth… pray for me… thanks.. it means a lot!

Currently Playing: Shake ye Head by Eheads

0 Responses