gesmunds
When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself. When I experienced humiliation and total submission, I was free.” - Eleven Minutes, Paulo Coelho

I’ve always been a loser.. maybe thats why i am born in this world, to substantiate what it means to be a winner.
I accepted that fact long time ago and every time I have my encounter with defeat i often say to myself,, “Ah okay,, no big deal!”or “Maiba naman!”.
Whenever i thought that victory is at hand,, I always can’t believe it myself.
As I grow up, I’m learning some good ways to deal with defeat,, either through joke or through a clever remarks.
Enough with the blah blahs.... my aim is not to take sympathy but to be understood.

When it comes to you, I know from the start that I’m gonna lose you like any other things and people that came and went in my life.
I learned a lot from you... I learned to love and not expect anything in return.

Coz in love, no one can harm anyone else; we are each of us responsible for our own feelings and cannot blame someone else for what we feel. it hurt when i lost the various people in my life. now, though I am convinced that no one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone.

Well,, for a girl like me,, having you in my life was like winning a consolation prize. And as I embrace my defeat,, i honestly profess that in that short period of time, I was truly happy. :)


a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
- Ecclesiastes 3:2-8


Currently Playing: Over The Rainbow by Jason Castro
6 Responses
  1. tomato cafe Says:

    i became a fan of beck because of this song, and i've been listening to it for a good 6 years. hahaha. some shit ain't worth throwing away, this is a good example. :D


  2. John Ahmer Says:

    Hays i just dont know what to say ' but it means alot .,,


  3. RHYCKZ Says:

    indeed, ahmer is right...have a nice day...


  4. gesmunds Says:

    @tomato > yeah, i totally agree with you,, i love to play this song during my loser modes... i dont know how, but it gives me comfort...

    @ahmer and scofield >yeah, it means a lot... its been years of feeling this uncertainty. well, its a good thing that i was able to just let go, be free and start anew. great day too!


  5. April Says:

    It's good to know that you release all your feelings. It's great to be free. I've been there, that's why i know the feeling of being prison on what we feel.

    April
    Stories from a Teenage Mom
    Mom on the Run


  6. April Says:

    Btw, thanks for greeting me and visiting my blog. ;D

    April
    Stories from a Teenage Mom
    Mom on the Run