gesmunds
Our company got a dream project for next year, we considered it an early Christmas gift to us! In return, we have to give our best to meet all the deadlines before the year ends. Photo shoots here and there, meetings, creative brainstorming,,,everybody's just so busy. Somehow I feel so useless. Its tiring to just give moral support to your colleagues.

These are the times that I realize how much i hate my job.
God, how I wish I'm part of creative team.
I'm an accountant, Im okay with that but i cant tell if I'm happy even if I'm earning quite good.

Its just now that I get to ask myself why did I chose to be just safe. Why I wasn't brave enough to take a more creative course or something that was close to my heart?

Hayyy,, I have nobody to talk to right now, they're just too busy while enjoying the challenge this new project offers. I'm quite anxious coz I'm not with them right now. I felt unseen. Though I know for myself how significant my position holds. Ugh. I'm kinda getting bored, and I hate to consider it.

Hope Christmas Party na!

Currently Playing: The Time (Dirty Bit) by Black Eyed Peas, Fuck You by Lily Allen


4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    something tells me you might need a new job... hang in there my friend!


  2. eMPi Says:

    You are still blessed. :)


    Merry Christmas!


  3. krn Says:

    hope you're ok now. :)

    happy new year.


  4. tomato cafe Says:

    belonging to the creative team = road to all forms of emotional / psychological malfunctions, road to creative destruction (i think this is something quite observable). haha apir! and happy new year.